Clerical Assistant (Job Share-15 hours)
Below is an overview of the job description:
- Answer e-mails and incoming telephone calls about rental applications;
- Matching rental applications to the various rental properties;
- Drafting a reservation contract for rental after confirmation from owner;
- Resolving problems with tenants or owners;
- Managing cleaners;
- Managing skilled external contactors (plumbers, electricians, etc.);
- Manage availability calendars on various websites;
- Adding rental properties to the website and keeping up-to-date;
- Noting arrivals and departures in the rental agenda, in the CRM customer tracking system, Airbnb and Trip advisor;
- Acquisition of new rental and management properties;
- Provide guidance on rental prices and conditions (holiday and winter);
- Close cooperation and coordination with the rental agents, cleaners and colleague clerical assistant. You share a full-time job with the other clerical assistant;
- Promoting on Social Media;
- Manage and maintain English and Spanish within company website.
- Managing day to day office activities;
- Liaise with customers and visitors to the office;
- Answering telephone enquiries.
Requirements from this job vacancy
- Hold required documentation for working in Spain;
- Languages: fluent reading and writing in both English and Spanish;
- Hold a current Spanish driving license;
- Able to work within an International team;
- Able to work independently, accurately and be result oriented;
- Excellent communication skills and customer oriented;
- The ability to problem solve;
- The ability to work under pressure and unsupervised;
- Have an excellent work ethic;
- Hands-on mentality;
The work will take place at our office in San Pedro del Pinatar. 3 Days: Monday/Wednesday/Saturday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on a 15-hour basis.
We are also looking for flexible cleaning couples who occasionally want to step in to make our rental and management homes ready for the next tenants.
Region 1: From Punta Prima to Mil Palmeras.
Region 2: From Mil Palmeras to San Pedro del Pinatar.
Do you have a question or would you like more information about working at Van Dam Estates? Then contact us!
Mail us at: email@example.com.